Associate Partner, Digital Strategy and Operations - Electronics
The Digital Consulting service line of IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is seeking to hire a Digital Associate Partner for the Electronics industry (including consumer electronics, high tech and med device). The Digital Consulting Service line plays a key role in advising clients on their business strategy and leads digital transformation efforts. The Associate Partner is a leadership role with significant go-to-Market as well as delivery responsibilities. The Associate Partner assists in the development of go-to-market strategies and offerings, identifies opportunities, leads selling efforts and delivery of complex transformation engagements. Specifically, this role will support IBM's Digital GBS offerings that include, but are not limited to,
digital reinvention, customer experience and design, smart operations, cognitive manufacturing, connected devices and services and data strategy.
Key Roles and Responsibilities include:
Core Skills & Insights
- Assist in developing practice strategy to position IBM as a digital transformation partner with target client companies
- Assess market and competitive landscape of clients to understand client priorities and identify opportunities for IBM to add value
- Understand IBM digital transformation offerings and develop thought capital to continuously evolve and enhance the value proposition
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships with c-suite executives in client organizations
- Lead pre-sales activities, assessments and the development of solutions
- Lead and manage multi-disciplinary teams to scope, solution, propose, close and deliver complex engagements
- Expert in market/competitive analysis, business strategy formulation and business case development
- Strong quantitative skills in financial and assessment of monetization models
- Strong verbal and written executive communication skills
- Excellent insight and practical knowledge of digital products and service and the overall digital ecosystem
- Ability to foster relationships and create demand within existing and new accounts
- Lead successful delivery of consulting engagements
- Ability to manage multiple, complex sales and delivery engagements simultaneously, oversee large program teams and collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to estimate complex program/projects - from a solution, resource needs, and budget perspective
- Effective communicator with ability to motivate teams (both internal and external) and garner immediate respect and credibility
- Can easily assimilate into the corporate culture and become an involved member of a high performing team
- Ability to negotiate, develop winning proposals and track record of consistently exceed aggressive goal
Apple. Twitter. Box. These are just a few of the global partners working with IBM Global Business Services (GBS); enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences via Cognitive data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. IBM GBS is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants who help clients envision their future as cognitive enterprises, all supported by the industry’s most sophisticated talent model. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
This is your opportunity to join a company where you can make the world work better – we are IBMers, and that’s what we do.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
- At least 8 years experience in selling and delivering of complex consulting projects for a Tier 1 consultancy or digital agency in the Strategy, Digital or Analytics practices
- At least 5 years experience in the consumer electronics industry (including office products, PC’s, mobile, appliances)
- At least 8 years experience in designing and helping clients implement medium to large scale transformation of business strategies, organization delivery model, and business processes in business functions key to the consumer electronics industry.
- At least 3 years of experience with leading digital initiatives in consumer electronics such as Agile Product Development, Systems Thinking, Smarter Manufacturing, Next Generation Supply Chain, Industrial 4.0 Frameworks, Quality Management and Plant/Shop Floor Optimization
- At least 2 years of signing individual annual sales of $4-6 million
Group ID: GBS
Country: United States
Job Family: Not Applicable